Monday Night Pinball
Seattle's Monday Night Pinball is expected to return Post-Covid with the Fall 2021 season, with the first week tentatively planned for Monday September 13, 2021.While the season is currently only in the planning stages, here are a few expectations for the new season:
- Teams will remain 10 players, but new team composition rules are likely.
- Elimination of A/B division separation. A new division structure will be introduced.
- No change in the actual matches with regards to singles and doubles games and which team picks when, and game scoring.
- Retaining a minimum of 8 machines for venues. Venues that no longer have that many machines will not be able to participate.
- All teams will need to re-apply for entry into the league, specifying their preferred location, captains and co-captains with league experience, and at least 8 of the 10 players defined.
- Call-for-teams is expected late June 2021. Deadline to apply will be late July 2021.
- Venues will be required to adhere to current state guidelines related to any remaining Covid constraints, if any.
- More details about the league and rule changes are expected when the Call for Teams is announced.
For more information, monitor the Monday Night Pinball Facebook Page ( https://www.facebook.com/SeattleMondayNightPinball). For specific questions to the board members, please send email to email@example.com